Monday, April 8, 2013

Where have I been?!/ CVS

Hi Everyone

I am so sorry it has been so long since I last posted. Let me update you on my life.

  • First off I am a full time college student and with the end of this spring semester coming up my classes have been loading on the work load. If I was better at biology I think it would be easier but....I am struggling so I am spending more time studying for this class.
  • Second, I compete in pageants and last month when I competed in the Miss Royalty International pageant at the beginning of March I was very blessed to be the winner, and be your new Miss Royalty International for this next year. So with this title I have been very busy promoting my platform of Autism Awareness. 
  • With my platform of Autism and April being Autism Awareness month I have been very busy promoting Autism Speaks and making appearances. 
  • I also have a job. 
I am in no way complaining but simply explaining why I have been absent. 

So lets get into some good stuff!

I recently did a little shopping on Sephora I will let you guys know exactly what I got when I receive the package in the mail!

But I also made a trip to CVS to see if I could get my hands on the Milani lipsticks that I hear everyone talking about. I really had my mind set of the Rose Hip (a hot pink), as well as Nude Creme (nude). Unfortunately....both lipsticks only had 1 left of each and both were not in a good condition. So I passed at the moment. I can't leave empty handed, so of course I wander and find things I need.
  • I caved and finally purchased the new Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation in the shade medium beige. Perfect shade for me! I am usually a NC20-25 in mac but I do self tan so I get closer to a 30-35. 
  • I got a new mascara the Almay Get up and Grow
  • Nivea Lip Butters- Carmel and the Rose flavors.
So thats where I have been and my most recent little shopping trip! 
Enjoy and hope to see you in my next post!
Always
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment