Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Hair Care (Drugstore)

Hey Everyone

I have been trying to help my hair! I recently went to target and naturally I went and bought more then I intended but I am so happy I did.

I decided to go into the hair section and browse around for some remedies for my spilt ends. I know I should get my hair cut more often but I just always forget to make an appointment. So to help me with my problem I saw on a recent youtube video, I forget the vlogger but she suggested this product.

The product I am talking about is the TRESemme Spilt Remedy. The bottle says it reduces up to 80% of split ends after 3 uses, it is a serum, and seals in shine for a polished finish and comes with 3.3 fl oz.
The bottle does not say to apply it to damp or dry hair so I tried both to see how I liked it. For me I feel like a slightly dry hair is the best to apply this because damp hair was just "too wet" and completely dry left my ends looking oily if I used to much. I did really like it though when I used it and braided my hair, it made my hair look so healthy and shiny.

Overall I love this product plus you can purchase it at the drugstore and its less then $6? Don't quote me but I will be repurchasing this product again when I run out.

Another hair product I have been loving is the John Frieda Frizz-Ease in the sheer solution. 2 fl oz. I got this because I get those baby hair on top of my head and throughout the day my hair just looks like someone rubbed a balloon in my hair. Not cute.

I was going to pick up the Garnier Frizz helper but I saw this and they had a formula that was light so it wouldn't way my hair down which is a major plus because I have long hair but its thin so a lot of product can really make my hair flat and very boring.

This product works by shaking the bottle to mix the two fluids in the bottle and then you apply it into damp hair. The bottle says to use 10 drops and mix it into damp hair which I did like but I like always want to try it with dry hair to see if there was a difference. I only used I think 1 drop maybe 2 just to not over due it and make my hair look like I poured olive oil over my head. I really liked this effect because it really helped keep my fuzz in a way at bay and kept my hair smooth.

So I will repurchase this product again as well. I think my target trip was a success.

Be on the look out for my summer must haves coming up along with my favorite bronzers!!

Always
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment