Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Beauty Blender

Hi Everyone

So during a shopping adventure a few weeks ago at sephora I saw that in my store they finally had the beauty blender! I have been eyeing it up for a few months with all of the youtube, instagram, twitter hype but I held off. I did purchase the Sonia Kasuk one, I was unimpressed so I was concerned with paying the 20 bucks for a sponge.

I made the dive and I was so excited it was in the small section's next to the cash register so of course I saw it right when I was going to pay so very impulse but like I said it's been on my mind for months. I might be the only person or I may not be that girl who when she gets home from buying new makeup I get home take off all of the makeup so I can put on the new stuff! Naturally I used my beauty blender and wet it just like it all of the youtube videos and I used it with my L'oreal True Match Lumi.

This sponge is worth it. And let me tell you I am in college and I just can't wrap my mind around spending gas money on a sponge, but then again I am a makeup obsessed person so I justified it.

So is this hype worth it? Totally just like what everyone is saying just buy it you will get the use the crap out of it. I have seen though in the few weeks I've had mine I see some small rips where I think when I went to squeeze out the excess water my nails cut into it a little so something to watch out for I not squeeze out the extra in a towel.
I have already made another purchase so I can have a backup of the beauty blender but honestly one sponge is enough for a normal person.

Hope this helps!
Always
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment