Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Make Up Forever

Hey Everyone

So during the sephora chic week I definitely went and splurged. Right now I really want to talk about some products I got from the MUFE line.

I always have heard great reviews about their MUFE HD Foundation. Now for me I like drugstore foundations but I have always enjoyed my Benefit Oxygen Wow foundation and since I have been using my St. Tropez I needed a darker foundation to match my body. So I went and I purchased the kit with this foundation which was around $79? I think which in the kit you got

  1. The Foundation- pick your own shade ( I am in N150)
  2. MUFE HD powder
  3. A kabuki brush
  4. An HD primer
I have really been enjoying this foundation I decided to try it with my beauty blender ( I have a post about this a few weeks back) and I am in love. This foundation to me is a great everyday foundation because with the beauty blender it gives it a great light-medium coverage and if I want I can make it closer to full coverage if I chose to use a brush. 

I love this and I already have tried the powder that came with it so I was happy to get a backup of that product. 

The primer I am not to excited about, I prefer my primers to have more of a silicone feel and this one just doesn't have that. The texture seems more of a liquid and just not in my preferences. 

Overall I think if you are wanting to try out MUFE I would suggest this kit because you get a good bang for your buck plus sephora has a great return policy if you don't like the product. 

Hope this helps!
Always
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment