Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Favorite Setting Sprays

Hi Everyone

I want to talk a little bit about make-up setting sprays. With the summer coming, and the fact that my T-zone gets very oily already this extra heat and humidity will make it worse.

My favorite for making my makeup last ALL DAY is Model in a Bottle (original).I purchase mine when I can on Hautelook Amazing stuff! I have purchased this repeatedly and I just can't live without this product anymore. The spray itself is thicker then a normal mist-it is a actual spray. The smell is strong not overwhelming but it took me some getting used to. This product is one that you need to have your makeup done and make sure your mascara is completely dry!! that is a key step to making sure your makeup lasts because this product will make your mascara run if it is applied while your mascara is still wet.

The second favorite is the Urban Decay De Slick spray. This spray is a definite mist, not as thick as the Model in a Bottle but when I think of this this product is one that I am not using to guarantee the longevity of my makeup but to keep my oily face at bay. ( I do use blot papers as well) I like to use this one when I know I am going to be in the heat for awhile or not going to be able to blot my face regularly.

Hope this helps!
Always
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment