Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Everyday Make-up

Hi Everyone!
So lets face it I wear makeup and I love it!

I wear makeup everyday not because I want to impress anyone...well maybe a few people. But I just love the concept of makeup. I love putting it on, experimenting with different looks, new products! Ahh I just love it all!
My daily needs are

  • Primer (I have very oily skin in my T-zone, so I need some extra help to keep my makeup on all day)
  • Foundation
  • Concealer
  • Bronzer
  • Blush
  • Mascara
  • Tinted lip-balm
Now those are my necessities. I will use eyeshadow depending on how much time I have in the morning if anything ill just use something like a Maybelline EyeTattoo, or some kind of color base. Lately I have been loving Makeup Forever's cream shadows. I got one in a kit and I am in love! A great dupe for the MUFE is Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Inked Pink. By adding that it gives my eyes some oomph and makes it seem like I spend a lot of time on my makeup but it really only took 5-10 minutes.

I will have a post on products i'm loving at the moment. But I just started using some new products and I want to see how they perform so I'm gonna try them out for a little bit more then ill do a full post of my everyday makeup in detail( list of products, how I like them) that type of thing.
Thanks
Always
Amanda


1 comment: